Friday, December 23, 2011

About as Christmasy as I get...

I'm not a huge Christmas person, I don't get all into the decor or holiday itself typically.  But after being at the Christmas markets in Germany/Vienna/Prague earlier this month and with my in-laws coming to spend the holiday with us I was feeling it slightly more than usual.

I came across this picture on Pinterest last Saturday and suddenly I wanted a tabletop tree:


Later that day at a random stop at a thrift shop I came across a cute little teal tree that I knew had to be mine.  A few thrift store purchases and some scrounging around the house and in boxes in the basement I had this:


I wish I had a tray to put it all on but I think it's cute!

1 comment:

  1. You might not believe it, but this is more festive than what we have going on here! You pulled it together so well :) I love your colors. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete