Monday, March 5, 2012

World Market: Spotted in stores....

World Market is one of those stores that I always forget about when it comes to home decor items.  I have no idea why, but I've never bought a single non-food item there.  I was really impressed when I walked through the other day, there were so many items I loved.

I've been obsessed with cloches since seeing them all over the Paris flea market and these were well priced:


Loved these side tables:

If I wouldn't have bought a vintage drafting table off of Craig's List for my office recently this one would have been REALLY tempting:

Both of these made me wish I wouldn't have recently bought this shower curtain from West Elm for my guest bath:
It's not online but if I recall correctly the Chinoiserie curtain had a teal ruffle trim and if it's still on sale tomorrow I may have to get it.

The printed flat weave rugs were adorable, and super inexpensive:


Cowhides in a couple of different colors at right around $330:


This bed wasn't in store so I haven't seen it in person, but it may be my new favorite upholstered bed ever!  I love the shape of the headboard.  On sale right now for $500, but even the regular price of $600 is an amazing deal.



Has World Market always been this great or is this a new thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment