Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still Loving.....Anything with a Greek Key Detail

Like this tile flooring in a historic mansion turned B&B I was in recently:


I wonder if my husband or my tile guy would be more annoyed with me if I suggested cutting out a portion of the barely a year old black hex tile on the floor of my guest bathroom to add this border:


I bought the entire spool of Greek key trim at Joann Fabrics recently and can't decide if I want to do bolsters on the guest beds or trim out the curtains (or both) with it.


I love the trim used with a strong Ikat print in the same same color here:



I keep looking at, and walking away from, a set of Hollywood Regency horse head bookends with a Greek key motif around the base at a local consignment shop.  I really think I need to go get them for my office.

I'm also pondering painting a wood tray (I'm obsessed with trays) I picked up at Goodwill aqua and using a Greek key stencil (in gold) either around the outside or in the inside bottom of it.

I'd love even just a few pieces of the Jonathan Adler Greek Key china:


This bench with Greek key details would be gorgeous in almost any room:


I will probably always regret not buying the coffee table version of this from Williams Sonoma Home:


I know Greek Key is having a really popular moment right now but I still think it's a classic and can't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment