Friday, July 15, 2011

The Bungalow: Master Bath

I loved this little bathroom with it's slightly sloped ceiling and cute little window.  I had visions of a built-in for storage under that window.



I really do love the after of this bathroom.  This is where my love affair with Benjamin Moore's Quiet Moments began.  I think the only thing I'd have done differently in this bathroom if it were my own are the vanity and shower door, and adding the custom cabinet under the window of course!






Thru-body porcelain floor tile again, builder grade vanity with a granite top, and the shower tile was leftover from a previous project.  The mirror came from Home Goods and the lighting from a local source (loved this fixture).

This bathroom was a reader DIY featured by the lovely Matters of Style girls last year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment